Purpose of the Tree Bird Life Time Feeder Program is to:
1. Foster sustainability through recycling.
2. Provide our customers with a life time of enjoyment with their Tree Bird Feeder at an affordable replacement cost.
3. Interact with our customer as a partner with a lifetime of support for their bird feeder.
The Life Time Feeders cover our Hummingbird Feeders, Oriole Feeders and Tree Bird Limb Feeders only.
The current restocking fee is $5.00 plus S&H. The upgrade option is $15.00 plus S&H..
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I replace my feeder every year to get upgraded to the newest model? Yes, but it will be replaced with a refurbished feeder unless none are available or you pay the upgraded restocking fee.
2. When exchanging a feeder can I order another feeder to be shipped at the same time to save on shipping? Yes, but contact us first so we can make arrangements. to adjust shipping cost- firstname.lastname@example.org or 660-973-6349.
3. What happens to the returned feeders? The exterior of the feeder is stripped down and refurbished and all parts that need replaced are replaced. It actually looks like a new feeder after being refurbished. Our refurbished feeders will be sold as refurbished and also come with the lifetime feeder program.
4. I dropped my feeder and damaged the bottom cup, Can I send it in on the Lifetime Replacement Program? Yes, but it would be cheaper for you to just order a new cup replacement from our website.
5. I have an older feeder that does not have a series number on it. Can I register it for the Lifetime Replacement Program? Yes, Use the code 18 followed by the first 3 letters of your last name. Owners of the older style feeders need to have them registered by June 30, 2019 to qualify.
If you wish to return a Tree Bird Limb Feeder, Hummingbird Feeder or Oriole Feeder click on the Return Feeder button below and follow the instructions.